A SOUNDTRACK TO SECOND HAND MEMORIES
‘The Remnants – A Soundtrack to Second Hand Memories‘ was inspired by conversations throughout a two-month stay in the home of American Poet and writer Robert Waters Grey. The album is a response to Robert’s detailed, and often harrowing, accounts of his family history and ancestry.
The album combines acoustic instrumentation and electronically manipulated recordings, incorporating antique, broken instruments found and recorded in Robert’s home.
More information: Biography
WORK / DISCOGRAPHY
PRODUCTION MUSIC / TV and FILM
Gerry has written and produced music for TV, Film and Theatrical Trailers worldwide. He has created Movie Scores, Game Scores and has had many Soundtrack placements in TV, Advertising and Movies around the world. Owens also occasionally co-writes and produces for other recording artists.
TV and FILM CREDITS INCLUDE:
CLICK ON THE HAMBURGER MENU TO SEE ALL TRACKS
- Global Extinction Gerry Owens 3:15
- Landmine Gerry Owens 1:09
- Gladius (Act 1) Gerry Owens 0:48
- Gladius (Act 2) Gerry Owens 0:39
- Rise Of The Machines Gerry Owens 3:33
- Sidewinder Gerry Owens 1:02
- The Spear Of Destiny (Act 1) Gerry Owens 1:04
- Knuckle Duster Gerry Owens 0:51
- New Barbarian Gerry Owens 2:53
- Warhead B (Air Burst) Gerry Owens 0:57
- Kill Box Gerry Owens 0:43
- 9mm (Act 2) Gerry Owens 1:13